Please join us for a hands-on training workshop on Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) software. This live web-based hands-on training session is geared for new and existing users. We will mainly focus on biological interpretation of expression data (including RNA-seq). Using IPA you will learn how to rapidly:
- Format, upload your data, run an IPA core analysis, and interpret the results
- Identify pathways that are likely to be impacted
- Find causal regulators and their directional effect on genes functions and diseases
- Build pathways and make connections between proteins, compounds, diseases and more, and overlay multiple datasets on a pathway or network
- Understand the impacted biological processes
- Comparison Analysis: use a heat map to easily visualize trends and clusters across multiple time points or samples
- Correlate your core analyses in IPA with thousands of other publicly available profiling data sets from our OmicSoft data repository with Analysis Match
You will also learn to explore IPA's knowledge & discovery tools that allow you to relate the most recent literature findings to your research.
Follow along on your computer!
Choose from 3 sessions:
When: Tuesday, May 19th, 9:00-12:00pm
Wednesday, May 20th, 1:00-4:00pm
or Thursday, May 21st, 1:00-4:00pm
Where: Zoom meeting. Details to follow upon registration