Placing an Order
Orders for the Genomics & Bioinformatics Core Facility are to be placed using the University's CORES system.
To place an order:
- Login to CORES.
- From the Order Entry Panel, enter your Last Name or FOP into the field. Click Search button.
- Select the appropriate CORE Facility: Genomics Core Facility - Pfrender, Michael
- Select the appropriate FOP from the list.
- Complete the Order Entry – Item Information:
- Select the Category from the drop-down menu
- Select the Description from the drop-down menu
- Enter the quantity
- Click Add Item button to entry additional items to the same order, and then repeat step 5.
- REQUIRED: Purchaser’s Information must be populated with your Last Name, First Name, email address, and phone number.
- Choose your own name from the Purchaser's drop down menu. If your name is not populated in the drop down, replace the default Last Name and First Name fields with your information. When the order is submitted, data will be delivered to the Purchaser Listed. Failure to complete the Purchaser’s Information will delay sample processing.
- Review your Order Entry. Be sure all information is accurate and the Purchaser’s Information correct.
- Click Submit Order Request.
Resource guides are available for researchers who need help setting up a new resources user in CORES.